Compassion Fatigue Coaching is for caregivers who desire to reconnect with joy, increase positive energy and overcome feelings of being overwhelmed or stuck. The Compassion Fatigue Coaching process outlined below helps individuals explore their needs, values and energy sources in order to reconnect with themselves and set goals to achieve more and better for themselves. Clients who commit to the framework and steps outlined below typically feel new hope, restored energy and an ability to articulate and achieve goals for themselves.
Phase 1: Beginnings
The objective of this phase is to establish a clear picture of the path that has led you to your current situation and its impact on your energy and self-care. (Average length of phase: 1-3 months).
Steps of Phase 1:
- You will identify your Top Five needs and values using an assessment tool that your coach will provide.
- You will explore how your situation affects your energy, identifying energy drainers and energy creators.
- You will assess your current situation for opportunities, strengths, barriers and challenges.
- You will establish initial goals and desires for yourself.
Phase 2: Creating
The objective of this phase is to create a vision for your future. (Average length of this phase: 1-3 months).
Steps of Phase 2:
- You will explore with your coach different options for your future.
- You will identify a specific project or life area for focus.
- You will work with your coach to create a vision and mission statement for the selected project.
- You will identify specific tasks and develop a long-term and short-term plan for the achievement of your vision.
Phase 3: Moving Forward
The objective of this phase is to implement the plans you created in Phase 2. (Average length of this phase: 1-3+ months)
Steps of Phase 3:
- You will plan and set tasks to accomplish between sessions.
- You will identify successes and victories related to your vision for yourself.
- You will plan for obstacles and barriers.
- You will make informed decisions about what is best for you.
What Kind of Commitment is Involved?
- You will commit to engaging in the process and keeping scheduled appointments either by phone, Skype or in person (in the Nashville, Tenn. area).
- You will commit to setting self-care goals for yourself with your coach.
- You will commit to believing in yourself and self-worth.
- You will commit to a better way of life for yourself.
Your Coach’s Commitment
- Presence. Your coach will actively listen in order to understand the challenges and possibilities of your current situation.
- Privacy. Your coach will respect your information with privacy and discretion.
- Belief. Your coach will believe in you and the goals you set for yourself.
- Compassion. Recognizing that this is not an easy process,
your coach will relate to you with compassion and affirmation.
- Vision Carrier. Your coach will uphold your vision of your best self.
What Does it Cost?
Life Coaching at Centerstone offers a free consultation for coaching services. After that, your first session is just $50. If you decide you want to continue, Life Coaching at Centerstone offers a number of service packages with pricing options related to the length of sessions, frequency of sessions, duration of the commitment and communications outside of sessions. Your coach will explain this more during the consultation.