Life Coaching at Centerstone recommends the following resources for those seeking more and better for their lives. These resources, together with the coaching framework offered by Life Coaching at Centerstone, can help individuals identify and achieve their goals while striking a healthy life balance. Additional articles can be found by visiting Kerry Loy’s blog.
For Discovering More About Who You Are And What You Want Out of Life
- Finding Your Own North Star: Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live. Martha Beck
- What Type Am I? Discover Who You Really Are. By Renee Baron
- The Path: Creating Your Mission Statement for Work and for Life. By Laurie Beth Jones
- The How of Happiness: A New Approach to Getting the Life You Want. Sonja Lyubomirsky
For Living A More Fulfilling Life
- Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment. By Tal Ben-Shahar, PhD
- Positivity: Top Notch Research Reveals the 3-to-1 Ratio That Will Change Your Life. By Barbara L. Fredrickson, PhD
- Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life. by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Flow. by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Creativity. by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Flourish: A Visionary New Understanding of Happiness and Well-Being. Martin E. Seligman
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us. By Daniel H. Pink
Preparing For College
- Letting Go: A Parent’s Guide to Understanding the College Years. By Karen Levin Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger
- The Launching Years: Strategies for Parenting from Senior Year to College Life. By Laura S. Kastner, PhD and Jennifer Wyatt, PhD.
- How to Survive Getting Your Kid into College; Parent’s Guide. By Hundreds of Happy Parents Who Did. Hundred of Heads, Great Advice from Hundred’s of People.
- The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College. By Harlen Cohen
- The Happiest Kid on Campus: A Parent’s Guide to the Very Best College Experience (for You and Your Child). By Harlan Cohen